Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Monday:
1. SENATE PREPARES TO VOTE ON GOP HEALTH BILL
But since Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is keeping details under wraps, it's unclear whether the legislation will seek to replace or repeal "Obamacare," says GOP Sen. John Thune.
2. AT LEAST 9 DIE IN BOTCHED IMMIGRANT SMUGGLING ATTEMPT
Some 17 others remain hospitalized in poor condition after they were found crammed in a sweltering tractor-trailer parked in the midsummer Texas heat.
3. HOW TRUMP MIGHT HANDLE NEW RUSSIA SANCTIONS BILL
The White House indicates that the president would sign a sweeping Russia sanctions measure, which Congress could consider this week.
4. WHAT NEW WHITE HOUSE COMMUNICATIONS CHIEF HOPES TO ACCOMPLISH
Anthony Scaramucci pledges to begin "an era of a new good feeling" while also cracking down on leaks.
5. 'OLD IRONSIDES' SET TO RETURN TO WATER
The USS Constitution is going back to its Boston Harbor berth after the 220-year-old ship spent two years in dry dock undergoing major repairs.
6. 2 JORDANIANS KILLED, 1 ISRAELI WOUNDED BY GUNFIRE IN AMMAN
The shootings erupted in a residential building in the heavily fortified Israeli embassy compound in Jordan's capital.
7. N.J. WEIGHS GIVING POLICE PRESCRIPTION DRUG DATABASE ACCESS
Supporters of the legislation argue it would help officials target physicians who might be illicitly prescribing powerful prescription medications.
8. REPORT: S. SUDAN SEXUAL VIOLENCE ON 'MASSIVE SCALE'
Four years into South Sudan's devastating civil war, the world's youngest nation is reeling from an epidemic of sexual violence, Amnesty International reports.
9. WHY WONDER WOMAN HAS REASON TO CELEBRATE
The superhero pic is now the highest-grossing film of the summer with $398 million from North American theaters - and a possible sequel in the works.
10. 'ABSOLUTELY A DREAM COME TRUE'
That's what Jordan Spieth says about his British Open win, after rallying past Matt Kuchar.