Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Thursday:
1. FOUR AMERICAN CITIZENS KILLED BY DRONES
The deaths have taken place in Pakistan and Yemen since 2009, the Obama administration reveals.
2. MAN HACKED TO DEATH ON LONDON STREET
British officials say the attack appears to be an act of terror, possibly motivated by radical Islam.
3. WHO'S THE HIGHEST-PAID CEO IN THE US
Leslie Moonves of CBS, who made $60.3 million last year, tops the list, according to an AP analysis.
4. IRS OFFICIAL NOT THE FIRST TO TAKE THE FIFTH
In refusing to answer lawmakers' questions, Lois Lerner follows such well-known congressional witnesses as Oliver North, Mark McGwire and Lillian Hellman.
5. HOW MUCH DAMAGE THE OKLAHOMA TORNADO CAUSED
The cost of the destruction from the monstrous twister that leveled an Oklahoma City suburb may exceed $2 billion.
6. FBI INTERVIEW TURNS DEADLY
A Chechen immigrant becomes violent while being questioned about his ties to one of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects - and is shot dead by authorities.
7. KERRY SENDS MESSAGE TO ASSAD
The U.S. will funnel more aid to the rebels if the regime doesn't join an international effort to end the civil war, the secretary of state warns.
8. WHAT ANTHONY WEINER WANTS
A second chance. The disgraced pol officially announces that he's running for mayor of New York.
9. A NEW FACE IN RECORD TIME
A 33-year-old man in Poland undergoes the complicated transplant surgery just three weeks after a workplace accident. Doctors say they needed to rush to save his life.
10. `SURVIVOR' MEETS `THE OFFICE'
Fox is turning the firing of real people from real jobs into prime-time entertainment with a show called "Does Someone Have to Go?"