10 Things to Know for Wednesday
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Wednesday:
1. TRUMP'S FEUD WITH GOP ESCALATES
The Donald discloses one opponent's cell number in a fiery speech and lashes out at an influential newspaper in pushing back against his fellow Republicans.
2. DASHCAM VIDEO RELEASED SHOWING ARREST OF WOMAN WHO DIED IN JAIL
The footage shows how a routine traffic stop escalated into a shouting confrontation between a Texas state trooper and the black woman later found dead in her cell.
3. CHATTANOOGA GUNMAN'S UNCLE JAILED IN JORDAN
Computers and cellphones were taken from the man's home, but he has not been charged with anything, his attorney says.
4. WHO'S WINNING BATTLE FOR CAMPAIGN CASH IN FLORIDA
Hillary Clinton is outraising both Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio in the state.
5. GREEK LEADER MORE POPULAR THAN EVER
Prime Minister Tsipras' defiance of Europe has struck a chord with a nation fed up with sacrifices imposed from outside.
6. HOW AMERICANS FEEL ABOUT CUBAN THAW
An Associated Press-GfK poll finds the vast majority of respondents favor the restoration of diplomatic ties.
7. RESEARCHERS EXAMINE WOMEN'S VULNERABILITY TO ALZHEIMER'S
Older women with mild memory impairment worsened about twice as fast as men, researchers report, part of an effort to unravel why women are especially hard-hit by Alzheimer's.
8. WHAT'S BACK IN SPOTLIGHT BECAUSE OF BILL COSBY'S TESTIMONY
Quaaludes, outlawed in the United States since 1982, were hugely popular 40 years ago.
9. E.L. DOCTOROW DIES AT 84
The author of "Ragtime" reimagined the American past and applied its lessons to the present and future.
10. JUSTICE DEPARTMENT DROPS CRIMINAL PROSECUTION OF BARRY BONDS
The investigation and court proceedings went on for nearly a decade, and involved issues regarding steroid use.