Seattle family, firefighter treated after fire
SEATTLE (AP) -- A mother, father and 8-year-old boy were treated at a hospital for minor smoke inhalation after a fire Monday morning at their home in the Greenwood neighborhood of Seattle.
The fire department says a firefighter also suffered a minor injury in the fire that was reported about 1:30 a.m.
The department says the fire was started by an overheated extension cord and caused about $450,000 damage.
Smoke detectors alerted the family to escape.
Information from: KIRO-TV, htthttp://www.kirotv.com/index.html