OSSIPEE, N.H. (AP) — Authorities say a possible gas explosion damaged at least two residences in a mobile home park in Ossipee, New Hampshire.
News reports say at least two homes caught fire Friday. There was no word of any injuries.
Officials say they were able to get the fires mostly under control by the evening.
Eric Smith is a manager at nearby Aubuchon Hardware. He tells television station WMUR that he saw smoke and flames and grabbed extinguishers from his store.
He says that before he could use them, a propane tank exploded. He says an oil tank then caught fire, too.
The State Fire Marshal's Office is investigating.