VICKSBURG, Miss. (AP) — Authorities in Mississippi say a man has died after falling on an exposed electrical line he'd installed himself, causing him to be electrocuted.
The Vicksburg Post reports Warren County Sheriff's deputies discovered the body of 49-year-old Michael Slade Williams lying across a downed power line Monday morning.
Sheriff Martin Pace says Williams was working in his yard when he tripped and fell on the exposed wire. Pace says it appears Williams himself had previously installed the line between a meter and his home.
Pace says the incident is being investigated as an accident. An autopsy is pending.
Information from: The Vicksburg Post, http://www.vicksburgpost.com