1 Dead, 1 Injured In South-Central Idaho House Fire

BUHL, Idaho (AP) — An 87-year-old man died in a house fire in south-central Idaho on Wednesday, authorities said.

The Twin Falls County coroner’s office tells The Times-News that James J. Kodesh Sr. died from smoke inhalation in the house fire early Wednesday at the Arrow R Mobile Home Park in Buhl.

Authorities said his son, James J. Kodesh Jr., was flown to the Intermountain Burn Center at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City.

Authorities say the fire was reported at about 1 a.m.